We are hiring auto-mechanics with minimum 2 years’ experience in the field of auto repairs.
The ideal candidate:
- technical studies (auto mechanics profile);
- communication skills, ability to work in a team;
- ability to improve personal performance;
dynamic, responsible, serious, person with initiative.
Description of the job
- Carries out auto repairs given out by the Workshop Supervisor;
- Utilizes and is careful with the tools and devices used from the workshop;
- Maintains the order and cleanliness of the work area.
The future employee will: have all the tools at their disposal which are necessary to fulfill the given tasks, will have technical documentation both printed and in an electronic format; will have diagnostic devices and will have technical assistance from our engineers.